350 CLUB Terms & Conditions
1. The 350 CLUB Card is owned and operated by Porters Products Limited. Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Membership is open to all existing & new Porters Barbers customers. Membership is accepted at the sole and absolute discretion of Porters Products Limited.
3. Members will be issued with a membership card. The use of this card is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions to the benefit of Porters Products Limited. The membership card remains the property of Porters Products Limited and must be returned upon request. Misuse of membership cards or program benefits may result in termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
4. Benefits of membership will allow 2 services per week for Card Holder only! (in all BRANCHES) Example; Haircut = 1 Service, Beard Trim = 1 Service, Hot Towel Shave = 1 Service and so on. These services do not also roll over or build up from week to week.
5. Membership cards are not transferable and may only be used by each member to whom the card is issued to. Porters Products Limited reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features, of the 350 Club including these terms and conditions or to terminate the 350 Club program at any time. Although Porters Products Limited will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of all the terms and conditions of the 350 Club Membership.
6. Only individuals can apply for 350 Club Card. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member may only hold one 350 Club Card and Membership cards may not be held jointly.
7. If the 350 Card is lost or damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of £10 each replacement. Porters Products Limited is not responsible for stolen or lost membership card & you must contact us to resolve.
8. Each successful applicant will receive a notification e-mail within 5 days of application and shall receive the 350 Card within 7-10 working days. If the successful applicant does not receive notification or the card within 10 working days, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact Porters Barbers via email or phone to seek assistance.
9. Membership fees for first time applicants shall be £100-£150, valid for 5 weeks. Direct Debit will then be taken each week thereafter at either £20 or £30. (Single Shop or All Shops membership)
10. It is the responsibility of the member to check their eligibility for any particular benefit offered. Terms may vary from Branch to Branch. Terms for individual benefits can be found online at www.portersbarbers.co.uk
11. In case of a dispute, the decision of Porters Products Limited shall be final and binding.
12. Porters Products Limited is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failures or for fraud.
13. Porters Products Limited will implement strict measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the 350 Club Card Program.
14. Termination of Membership requires 1 months notice to leave the 350 Club Membership Scheme.
15. All memberships will start approximately 1 week after initial upfront payment is cleared.